Old September 4th 05, 09:08 PM
gregg

Dan Luke wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote:
Do you really suppose the media is suppressing the photos of white
people on rooftops?

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

That's downright paranoid.

Get a grip, Matt. CNN/Fox/NBC would *love* some white folks on a
rooftop. Most of their audience is white, and people love to watch
stories about people like themselves; it's money in the bank for tv
news.

Actually I think you are wrong. What the media want is the biggest
viewership. They'll do anything to get that. Fomenting a notion of racism
is a great way to get an audience.

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm