Old May 25th 04, 10:28 AM
SY Chun

If you happened to leave something behind the plane, I will search it for you :-) I may stop over there during coming summer holidays.
SY
"SY Chun" wrote in message ...
Just finished the research. Now Seoul has a bigger one, B-52, displayed in the war memorial center downtown near Yongsan US 8th Army compound. The B-29, I think, has been moved to an avionic museum in Sachun. This city holds major avionic industries in Korea. The photo shows the displayed B-29. I hope this is the one you were looking for.

Regards,

SY

"Steve Jahn" wrote in message ...
Does any one know if the B-29 that was on display in Seoul is still there?
Thanks
Steve