Old December 20th 17, 09:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Principal Secretary Cad

Default IS28 B2 Romanian Made Glider Spares requirement.

Dear All Concern of Gliding world
We are having active gliding activity at Jharkhand in INDIA.In our fleet 3 Motorgliders and 2 Gliders are availiable for flying and soaring activity on hilly area around the Glderodrome.
We have 1 IS28 B2 Romanian Glider in our fleet from last 35 years. The manufacturer company at Romania is not responding about life time maintenance programme of said GLIDER. WE ARE stuck and not be eable to utilise the glider due to non availiability of spares and maintenance programme.ALTHOUGH OUR IS28B2 Glider is fully in good condition to airborne.
If some organisation/agency/Gliding enthusiast may help us to get this aircraft airbone will be great support to us.
Regards
Capt.S.P.Sinha
Instructor cum Examiner.