Old June 12th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Dudley and his spammers

You are not helping anything. You are a major disruption to the flow
of ideas in this NG and I wish you would just go away. Your obsession
with Dudley and BtB borders on the psychotic. I cannot imagine that
anyone else on the NG thinks differently.

Actually, watching Maxwell counter-troll Bertie *was* fun, for a while.
Eventually it just grew tiresome, and he, too, joined my (now two-person)
killfile.

What he's got against Dudley, however, is a complete mystery...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA