Old October 17th 09, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
VOR-DME

Default Jeppesen Garmin Nav Updates

In article ,
lid says...

That's not completely true, go to
http://ais.fi/, click the IN ENGLISH
tab and then eAIP link. You will get the whole AIP, including all
route and approach charts.

A similar system is at least on the Estonian AIP pages.

Because I told speak Fin I don't know what that is all about. If the
data are current that are the exception. And, I don't need to learn
seversl chart formats to fly internationally.

Please read again: CLICK THE IN ENGLISH TAB, and try again.

There is an ICAO standard format for the charts,
which our AIS follows to the letter.

--

It may not be that simple. US users are familiar with the TERPS
presentation, which is not used in most of Europe. Pans-Ops is similar, but

By curiosity, do you have a similar link for the Latvian and Lithuanian
charts, in English?
Cheers

Tauno Voipio