Old August 9th 03, 12:20 PM
vince

"Brett" wrote in message ...
"vincent Brannigan" wrote:
| Brett wrote:
|

| Where were your parents born?
| Where were you born?
| If the answer to either question includes someplace other than
Ireland,
| you are Irish wanna-be.
|
| The heir to the British throne is a British wanna be? since his daddy
is
| ole phil the Greek?

Ol Phil served in the Royal Navy before he renounced his Greek
citizenship and became a naturalized British citizen.

Im an Irish citizen from Birth. Ole Nick the Greek needed a job so he
joined the royalnavy. Married money and changed his name, jsut like
lots of immigrants to the USA. I have more ancestors who were British
subjects then he does.

He had so many german relatives they couldnt invite them to the
wedding

I guess the will elt anyone be british

Talk about a Wanna-Be

| Or De Valera was irish wanna be?