Old December 5th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Default Renter's Insurance?

On 12/5/2007 2:08:00 PM, Dallas wrote:

I haven't seen you here for a while.

Yeah, I am one of the many casualties of the war that has been going on
inside this group for the last year or so. However, since I am still using my
airplane to commute weekly I occasionally look for the gem of information
that sometimes surfaces.

I wanted to tell you that you're directly responsible for my new PP-SEL.

Really? I didn't realize. First, congratulations to you on your new
certificate. When did you get it? I knew you were in training but my lack of
regular reading here caused me to miss the day you passed your checkride.

Secondly, if you ever purchase your own airplane promise me you won't turn
that appreciation into loathing.

--
Peter