Old September 5th 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike India

Default Atlantic Crossing on a Single Engine Airplane

Good Day fellow pilots and aviation enthusiasts.

After 30 years I made my dream to cross the Atlantic on a Single
Engine Airplane, True.

If you like to read the Trip story and see the photos, I have
published it on Hub Pages in four parts. Go to the link :

http://hubpages.com/hub/Atlantic-Cro...ngine-Airplane

and enjoy reading.

Enjoy flying too.

Manos Ioannidis
Mike India.

Private Pilot and Aviation Enthusiast. Home base Athens Greece. PPL.
ME IR. Extensive flying over Europe and Atlantic Crossing on a SE
Airplane. I like to share flying experience in different parts of the
world.
Age 54, male, Nationality Greek. Airplanes Owned: Cessna 310, Piper
Navajo 425P