Old January 13th 19, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams

Default pure gliders with ads b?

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 5:50:05 PM UTC-6, wrote:

I heard once the F.A.A motto, We're not happy until You're not happy.
Cheers.

Also: "We at the FAA have upped our standards. Up yours."

So call me Lazy, but this is a Sunday, and, I'm waiting for spot putty to dry.
Do any of you technical types know if a Trig TT22-Tn70 does any Ads B transmitting during the Set up Phase? specifically, In a shop?
I don't want any unwanted premature FAA attention from simply configuring the parameters.
FWIW, I have the Perigrine documents I need and once installed and paperwork filed by my IA, will have a local avionic shop do a ramp check of the transponder, with a performance flight to follow.
Thanks,
Scott