Old December 8th 04, 06:08 PM
PSUSOAR

1.) What a cheap-shot!

2.) Tim Marra and his opperation @ Wings & Wheels are both 1st Class. He is
honest, opperates according to very professioanl business practices, works long
hours (so he can provides HUGE amounts of free advice/support --even on
products he does not sell), sells at very fair prices (often the lowest pricing
you can find anywhere) and is a true supporter of Soaring. I'll say that again
--he is a true supporter of soaring in every respect. His character is beyond
question within the soaing community.

3.) How dare you use RAS as your forum to spew-off such agressive bull-****.
If you have a misuderstanding with Tim Marra, pick up the phone, explain your
problem and then listen to what he says in response. I am convinced that Tim
can find a solution to just about any problem -- if the person he is dealing
with is reasonable and honest. Give it a try, you might be supprised.

4.) Please thing hard about your original post and what it means...and then do
the right thing --apologize to Tim (using this thread) for using RAS as a
public forum.

'---------0---------' T
/ \ Steve McLaughlin (PSU) /\

\ e-mail: /
\ /\
\ 2307 Purdue Mtn Rd. Bellefonte, PA 16823 /\ /
\/ \
\ Home: 814-353-9000 Work: 814-359-2755 / \/ \
\
\__