Old September 15th 04, 03:48 PM
Bill Leaming

Robert A. Bonda wrote:
Thanks to your helpful advice, I wrote this step by step how to which
others can follow which shows what I attempted in order to install a
Citabria or Aeronca taildragging airplane into Microsoft Flight
Simulator 2002 (sans the cub sound):

I coud not find that file despite Google searches and specific
searches at:

Bob, you probably won't find that sound set separately any longer.
However, search google.com using the key words:

"Aaron Swindle" & "cub sound"

(exactly as above, quotes and all!) will return 16 places where you can
download an aircraft package that HAS THE SOUNDS INCLUDED...

Throw away the aircraft after extracting the sounds if you wish...

Bill