Old October 29th 04, 04:21 PM
Roberto Waltman

snip

In short: There are 2 Volskplane-II wings and tail
feathers ready to be covered.
The price has gone up from $0.00 in April to
$195.00 today. (This is just rent past due,
not a penny for me...)
Available to anybody willing to pay that AND
immediately sign a lease with the self storage
assuming responsibility from now on.
If nobody does, the wings will be thrown
away or auctioned in about one week from today.

snip

Roberto, I hate to point out the obvious. Like many trusting, generous
souls, you've been screwed.

Somehow I had a vague suspicion that was happening ... ;-)

No one is likely to pay back rent and sign for an additional rent
obligation. Tonight, guys in that area are looking in the paper for
legal notice of the sale. They will most likely be able to buy the
parts at auction for less than the back rent.

Yes I was expecting that, in fact somebody that was interested in the
wings in April, told me that this time he would rather take a chance
at the auction.

I was still hoping somebody would consider a $195 a small price to
pay to get a head start in a homebuilt project, and would contact me.

Fortunately, at least one such person does exist. Sorry guys, the
auction is off...

Roberto Waltman.

[Please reply to the group,
the return address is invalid]