Old July 3rd 03, 01:55 AM
Quant

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"Quant" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

. ..
On 1 Jul 2003 15:34:02 -0700, (Kevin Brooks)
wrote:

wrote in message

. ..
On 30 Jun 2003 18:31:07 -0700,
(Kevin Brooks)
wrote:

(Quant) wrote in message

. com...
This post is specially for brooks.

Hebrew:
http://www.globes.co.il/serve/globes...asp?did=701548

Israel Aircraft Industries was excluded from the Airbus 380

project
because of a political decision of the goverment of Israel to buy

only
Boeing planes by El Al.

What brand of cheese do you prefer to go with that whine? Hey, turn
down the billions in US dollars your nation receives each year from
the US taxpayers, then you can come back and whine about losing out

on
this contract as much as you want

So you acknowledge that "aid" to Israel is nothing but a quid pro

quo.

LOL! Not hardly. You need to retake that course in logic--the salient
points apparently did not stick with you. I am merely pointing out
that whining about your economic/military dependency upon the US and
any negative impacts can easily be rendered moot by declaring you
won't accept further US aid (like *that* will ever happen).

American defense contractors would not be too happy if that were to
happen.

Israeli defense contractors will be (very happy).
Friendship between US and Israel is a two way street.

Yes, America will not hate Israel, like "old Europe".

I'm not sure what you intended to say, but I recognize the fact that
America (as contrary to Europe) is dealing with Israel fairly and
without prejudice or hate. I am thankful for that and I think that the
existence of the American nation is the best gift Israel and the world
could get.