Old February 5th 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RN

Default Soaring Simulator Training and Competiton

TA's post indicates the issue that we need to address.

There are a lot of folks doing a lot of interesting and leading edge
development in using low cost simulators for flight training,
developing new skills, and having some fun when the snow flies up
north. Many soaring pilots and potential soaring pilots can benefit.

This thread indicates a lot of interesting things are happening.

We need to get the SSA mag on board to provide support and to provide
information to a much broader audience than just the RAS regulars.

RN