Old January 16th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr, rec.aviation.student
Cary

Default "View Limiting Device" recommendations please

I used the HoodLamb and found it worked very well with both bifocals
and progressives. Here is a link to a web site that sells them.

http://www.cfipilot.com/IFR-Training...p/hoodlamb.htm

Good luck with your training.

Cary Mariash

On Jan 14, 11:32*pm, wrote:
I've been working on that elusive instrument rating for awhile now,
but I still haven't come up with a very good solution for my view
limiting device.

Have any of you had success with a particular type of hood? *I would
be very interested to hear your opinions, especially if you also wear
progressive or bifocal lens glasses.

Thanks!

Steve Job