Old March 31st 04, 01:42 AM

Default Looking for Cessna Caravan pilots

Hello,
My name is Kate and I'm a journalism student from Ryerson University.
I'm working on a story about how Cessna Caravans perform in icy
conditions. I'm interest in speaking to anyone that fly's this model (
208B). I would like to speak to you about how the de-icing process
works. And about your own experiences with icing. Please let me know
if you can be of any help. I can be reached at . To
those that may respond I would eventually like to speak to you over
the phone at some point. Thanks for your time. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Kate