Old September 7th 04, 01:16 PM
Thelasian

(BUFDRVR) wrote in message ...
Thelasian wrote:

Too bad they too say that they haven't found the famous "foreign
infiltators"
So are you saying that Maj. Gen. Charles H. Swannack Jr., commander of
the 82nd Airborne Division is lying when he says "Most of the attacks
on our forces are by former regime loyalists and other Iraqis, not
foreign forces," (see below)

Here's the problem with people who don't understand what's going on in Iraq or
military operations in general

Oh I see - so you "understand" military operations better than the
commander of the 82nd Airborne. Gotcha.

And you claim - without an iota of evidence - that when Maj Gen.
Swannak said that, he was referring only to Baghdad. Well, how do you
know? What, did he appoint you do elucidate his views for him?

MOST of
Iraq's dissidents have at some time or another been to Iran.

I'm sure you can provide proof that *MOST* of Iraq's dissendents have been
protected by the Iranian government "at some time or another". We're not
talking about a weekend visit here, al Sadr was living under protected status
in Iran for 4 years and was returned to Iraq *by the Iranian government*!

So was the entire Badr Corp, under Hakim, who incidentally is part of
the ruling coalition.

Does that
automatically make Sadr a stooge of Iran?

What's that saying; if it smells, looks and acts like a duck, it must be a
duck.

Ducks for brains.

In fact the current
US-installed Iraqi FM is in Iran - I guess hes' a stooge of Iran too?

Only if he stays there for 4 years as a guest of the goverment then re-enters
the country with the assistance of the Iranian government.

Like I said, pretty much every IRaqi dissident group had an office or
a center of operation in Iran, and for many years too.