Old February 4th 05, 06:04 AM
Hennie Roets

Morning,
Yes I saw some incredible footage on the 747. The guy that
did the landing was now greenhorn.

Tell us about the one skid and the cobra

Regards

Hennie

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hennie
What about that 747 that landed at Rand airport with a 50' wide
runway?! Good God man what a landing!! I am still shaking my head at
that extreme example of professionalism. It is over at the
rec.aviation.piloting area
Did I ever mention the time in the Karoo on a cliff side at about
5500"msl when we had to do a one skid landing while my guys got out to
clear a landing site? Then the cobra incident when we landed down
lower?
Hmmmmm what else can I dredge up....?
How about you my man? Surely you have some interesting things from SA?