Old July 27th 03, 01:24 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"Bill Berle" wrote in message
om...
Wow...some things never change... you bozos are just as ornery and low
class as when I was last seen in these parts. We're soaring through
the intellectual stratosphere for sure

But it is indeed for sale. Anyone here interested? With the rivets in
the wing it is no longer a deathtrap, such as a BD-5 and BD-10 would
be considered.

Yup, you're soaring through the intellectual stratosphere allright. I can
see that you haven't recognized the mentally debilitating effects of
hypoxia. Besides, we all know it takes a special kind of ornery low class
bozo to fly an aircraft whose wings fold -- but only while flying.

Juan