Old November 14th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John E. Carty

Default What happened to Jay?

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
On Nov 13, 1:05 am, "John E. Carty"
wrote:
After being away from the groups for an extended period of time I have
come
back to find Jay Honeck, as well as many other posters, are no longer
around. Anyone know why this and many of the other aviation groups seem so
dead???

Funny you should ask! I found a pen with his Inn and numbers embossed
on it. He had been thru here and stopped for fuel. I have talked to
him a few times and asked how things were going. He is found over at
Pilots of America now. Said he got tired of the nonsense, name
calling, general decline of the quality of the NG. I feel the same way
and try to stay OT but at times its difficult.
Ol S&B

Thank, looks like that's where I'll be heading also.