Old May 23rd 14, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Frawley

Default Fort Collins - CO

On Friday, 23 May 2014 11:00:35 UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the
Colorado Soaring Association (a club) at Owl
Canyon Glider Port, Wellington, CO.* I found a warm
reception at Bond Springs, NT, Australia, and I'd be very
surprised if you were not welcomed by this club.* It's located
north of Ft. Collins, near the Wyoming border.

Dan Marotta
5J

On 5/23/2014 8:21 AM, Frank Whiteley wrote:

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:29:55 PM UTC-6, Richard Frawley wrote:

All,

I am active Australian comp pilot visiting my business HQ in FC CO. Looking for guidance on who to contact in the area who could help me with getting some gliding in. I will be regular visitor for the next couple years and staying for extended periods, so looking to get involved in the local scene..

Regards

Richard Frawley

CIT - Gliding Federation of Australia

The Boulder scene flies more frequently. Colorado Soaring Association, http://soarcsa.org is mainly weekends, but has course and task weeks during the summer. It's much closer to Fort Collins.