Old June 6th 05, 12:54 PM
Larry Telford

Default Looking for Volunteer Opportunities in Burlington, VT Area

I have been working with a volunteer group restoring warbirds and building
warbird replicas. I am moving to the Burlington, VT area and am interested
in continuing this activity.
I have worked on the restoration of a TBM-3E WWII torpedo bomber, a 1939
J-3 Piper Cub, a non warbird Acrosport II and currently a Boeing P-26
replica. All of these are flying or will be flying.
I have used most common machine shop tools, stripped lots of paint and
bent sheet metal, driven and bucked rivets and created about 400 AutoCAD
drawings for the P-26 project. I have done wiring (retired electrical
engineer), designed and built a solid state autopilot amplifier, worked with
hydraulic, oil and fuel plumbing. I have assisted in fabric application and
finishing and have done some fiberglass lay-ups.
I do not have any welding experience.
I am looking for any non-paying aviation activities that might utilize my
talents.
Thanks.

--
Larry Telford