Old January 28th 07, 09:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fonz

Default Easy Eagle Crash on first flight

G'Day all.
Just wondering if anyone knew any information of a Easy Eagle1, registration
N707DG, which crashed on it's maiden flight in 2005. Preliminary NTSB
report on stetes that it took a long time to climb, and crashed into trees
and after being seen tail low. (?stalled after take-off). Anyone have any
other info? I heard it may have been due to a poor engine
choice/installation, not as recommended.
I would like to kknow a bit more prior to building the aircraft.
Any replies would be appreciated.
Rob
Melbourne Australia.