Old July 5th 05, 03:38 AM
xyzzy

C. Osbourne wrote:

Maybe another way to describe what I'm looking for, is a
Consumer Report's type of grid that shows features of
each of the GPS's and ranks them as "good, better, and best"

Anyone know of comparative review of several GPS's in one place?

Thanks for answering here.

the only publication I am aware of that has done this is Aviation
Consumer. They've had several articles comparing GPS units in the last
yeasr. Their archives are at http://www.aviationconsumer.com and are
only available to subscribers. I bought a trial subscription to get
access to their online archives and now I'm a regular subscriber because
after getting it for a few months I realized it's a quality publication
that tells you what's bad as well as what's good, and gives more than
just the fluff reviews that the advertiser-supported aviation press
does. Sort of the Consumer Reports of flying.