Old September 16th 03, 01:34 AM
Grantland

"John Keeney" wrote:

"phil hunt" wrote in message
These statistics aren't the most important. More important, IMO,
are opinion polls of US support for the occupation of iraq.

snort

From http://www.greenleft.org.au/current/547p14.htm:
A Detroit News poll, published on July 23, found that 48% of voters
believe the White House misled the US people about the need to
invade Iraq, while 47% didn't believe they were misled. Seventy-one
per cent were concerned that the US occupation of Iraq would be
"expensive, long and deadly".

Buying a house is enormously expensive, comes with unique &
substantial risk and is only maintained with continuous outlays.
Yes, I'm concerned that the occupation will be "expensive, long
and deadly.

I own my home.
I support the occupation.

Facile and moronic analogy. Another imbecile.

I hate the French.

There you go.

Perhaps I should have simply asked "So?"

d'oh would be more appropriate. Cretin.

Grantland