Old January 14th 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms

Default Flying Club Billing Software

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:38:30 -0600, Ted Sherman
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:31:41 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I am part of a very small flying club that shares the cost and
ownership of an aircraft.

We've been handling the billing for flights and such for a number of
years with simple versions of quickbooks and its, well, just ok at
handling this. Not particularly well suited, but cheap. Unfortunately
a bit cumbersome and could probably do more if I wanted to become a
quickbooks guru (which I really would prefer not to).

Is there anything inexpensive out there that does a great job of
keeping track of invoices, fuel reimbursements, credits for expenses
and electronic (email) billing?

I am trying not to make a career out of billing for the club (my
contribution) so I thought I would ask.

Thanks

I have crossposted your request to alt.comp.freeware , ask the freegurus!

My reply is from alt.comp.freewa

Look at my website or google for the URLs

Office:
Accounting GnuCash
Accounting FrontAccounting
Accounting NolaPro