Old June 10th 16, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Blanik L13AC AD requiring Eddy Current and Hardness Testing

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 8:43:08 AM UTC-4, Kevin Brooker wrote:
Our club had this done for the AD on the L-13 which was issued 15(?)
years ago. We found a testing facility by asking around on user groups
for aircraft types and EAA chapters. If I recall, we found a guy on the
short wing Piper club user forum. Some machine shops have them too and
might run the test if you have an A&P there to sign it off. Read the AD
carefully and see if there is a requirement for an FAA approved facility
to do the test.

--
Kevin Brooker

Kevin,
Thanks for the EAA lead. Will try that path.
Chuck Zabinski