Old March 6th 19, 10:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for feedback on Beringer Wheel and Disc Brake Kit for LS Gliders

My Beringer wheel also performed flawlessly throughout my time of ownership but it only dawned on me when I was already with the glider on a long gliding holiday in South Africa that if I damaged the tyre I would be grounded until I could source the necessary parts. Stupidly I had not figured that out in advance even after having helped a friend to change the tyre on his Beringer wheel which was a real fiddle.

For the next trip I was prepared with the tyre compression tool, a new tubeless Michelin tyre, and the O-rings kit (and a print out of the instructions).