Old July 19th 03, 12:23 AM
Dave Stadt

"Harry Gordon" wrote in message
Toks, I'm just a student pilot right now, but it seems to me that this

time
it was the pilot who is trying to make "us" look bad. I too saw the film

and
he was sitting in the left seat which means he is the pilot-in-charge. It
seems to me that it is difficult to be "in charge" and be asleep. I didn't
look up the FAR to see if his sleeping is permitted. But regardless, to me
anyway, chalk this one up to the pilot. Just my humble opinion. (I wonder

if
my upcoming checkride DE would mind if I took a nap while we are up at

3,500
feet???)

Harry

What seat one is in means nothing.