Old December 21st 10, 01:30 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Phil

Default Fine Phil

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:14:19 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Dec 20, 8:08*pm, Phil wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:49:36 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
On Dec 20, 7:32 pm, Phil wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:38:12 -0800 (PST), Mark IV wrote:
Fine Phil,

How much?

consider the matter dropped. In all honesty, in retrospect...what I
wanted to become a series of online friends and contacts didn't
really turn out that way anyway. Maybe I'm too argumentative.

No, you're an asshole who posted my and Ari's personal information all
over Usenet. You have endangered our families and our reputations.
You've gone too far, expect to pay.

Phil Really ****ed Phil

No one knows who Ari is. You posted your
own information Phil, not me. *No one is
endangered. *No one cares about this flaming
crap. *Most of it all has been killfiled. *Let's
not blow it all out of proportion. *It's just a little
corner of usenet that no one reads anymore or
cares about. Now I'm leaving too. Instead of
thinking about your imaginary incoveniences...
consider my poor mother who has gotten very
sick over this. VERY sick. That is real, not
imaginary. *We are paying already. And for
what? *If you didn't call her, I'd not even know
your name. Right? *Now...we are paying.

---
Mark

Oh, I forgot to add you are a pathetic liar and this post is proof of
same. No wonder you don't have any online friends, people run from you
like your a plague.

Getting More ****ed By the Post phil

Whatever Phil. I thought you were bigger
than this.

---
Mark

Another lie. You are scared and trying to keep the calamity which is
coming your way from crushing you completely. How proud your Mom must
feel to have a coward and an asshole for a son.

Phil