Old November 6th 09, 09:49 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.barry-manilow,rec.arts.poems
Ryan White

Default The Death Of Bear Bottoms

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:47:22 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

We can only hope.

I have found out the Truth. William "Billy Bob Bear" Bottoms, ex
aviator/drug smuggler was ordered to Cease And Desist from posting to
Usenet. It seems that Jacqueline Bottoms name was associated with Bear
Bottoms notorious Usenet posting history and this denigrated her status
as IT Director of some bull**** Louisiana parish hick school

There was mention of Bear Bottoms also posting horsecrap regarding Barry
Manilow. This is rumour alone as we all know Manilow is a gay wad of
universal proportions.

The shcool has confirmed several phone calls to the Superintendent from
one "Franklin" was the ultimate last straw in Bear Bottoms wife's
probation. Jacqueline remains employed subjest to constant review of
Usenet and the alt.fan.barry-fagilow newsgroup.

eom

WTF?

Manilow is a fag? This is news?
--
The USA PATRIOT Act is as despotic as anything Hitler came up
with ¡X even using much of the same language. how their rights were