Old April 30th 05, 03:18 AM
John Gaquin

"RST Engineering" wrote in message .

Jim.....
You were mighty quick to jump onto BT's answer, and here you are also
picking at Slick's post. Just for the sake of accuracy, could you clarify a
couple of points for me?

1. You officiously quibbled over Slick's use of the term "stick time" - a
common item of aviation slang - but then you refer to some aircraft called
a "traumahawk". I've not heard of this model, and I knw you're not the kind
of guy to use slng terms - could you expand, please?

2. Could you please explain when the FAA started issuing "private ratings"?
I've not heard of any term like this in my near forty years in aviation -
except from some few folk who bandy terms about without really knowing
whereof they speak. But you seem such a knowledgable fellow, I don't think
you'd be in that sub-group, do you? Please clarify.