Old November 25th 05, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,brasil.unix

Default I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

On 24 Nov 2005 19:10:04 -0800, "Eliot Coweye"
wrote:

Can you tell me what parts do I need to create a truly EVIL plane from
hell???

I'm sorry you've been pipped at the post.
the most evil aircraft is being built in the hangar two down from
mine. lots of 4130 tube, sheet and a tig welder.
thousand horsepower russian radial and lots of Antonov 2 bits in
hangars around the place all for it.

a 70 foot wingspan experimental aircraft.

the bench he's building it on is bigger than my aircraft!
Stealth Pilot