Old June 13th 21, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Branko Stojkovic

Default Russia AC-5M Engine Problem

I have been having a problem with shutting down the MZ35 engine in flight on my Russia AC-5M. The engine keeps running (dieseling) for a couple of minutes until it cools down enough and finally quits. I changed the spark plug, took off the cylinder head and cleaned the carbon deposits, but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could try next? Thanks in advance!

BTW, there used to be good AC4 a Yahoo group before Yahoo shut all their groups down. Has anyone archived it?

Branko
XYU