Old February 17th 11, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
gen

Default "pleasant" Soaring video on youtube??

This is my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD-ZIILtI2I

The music and editing is great. It is pleasant to watch but may be
somewhat misleading to a newcomer to this sports (at least in the US).

-Gen

On Feb 17, 11:54*am, Bob 7U wrote:
Try doing a search on Vimeo.com.
They seem to have 'better quality' to choose from

Bob 7U

On Feb 17, 12:18*pm, wrote:

Hey guys, I need your help. Someone asked me if there was a video on
the internet that would show them a little about the sport of
Soaring . Guys, I need your input….and thanks in advance. I honestly
do not surf the you tube site and don’t know of any off hand. I have
seen the one with the parachutist and the Blanik…that’s not what I’m
looking for! *Does anyone know of a relatively short pleasant Soaring
video on the internet? Crashes are really cool to watch and I get a
kick out of the landings at Caesar Creek and the crashes way back
when.. in Marfa..but I really need something to refer to that will
showcase the positive aspects of the sport? *Thanks so much…Jayne