Old November 5th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Interested in reading my aviation themed FREE eBook?

The Death of an Aerodrome is a 45,000 word (144 page) factual account
of my childhood experiences, growing up on RAF Driffield. My book
also highlights the plight of the UK's aviation heritage. The Death
of an Aerodrome is a FREE eBook (downloadable using the link below).

http://www.driffieldaerodrome.co.uk/ebook/ebook.pdf

I wrote The Death of an Aerodrome because I wanted to save an old
military airbase in England (once my home) from being demolished.
Please feel free to forward my FREE eBook to your family, friends and
colleagues.

....and please let me know what you think?

Best Wishes

Phillip Rhodes

FOOTNOTE

RAF Driffield is located in East Yorkshire, and during the war was
home to Canadian and Australian aircrews. During the early 1960s, the
USAF was also based at Driffield. My hope is that one day gliding
will return to Driffield, while retaining the historical fabric of the
site, creating a conservation area. My book also details my interest
in aviation art and photography, not to mention aviation archaeology
and visiting airshows and airports. For this reason, I have posted
this message to so many groups.