Old April 13th 20, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 8:20:56 AM UTC-4, Turkey Vulture wrote:
Bob, after reading many of your posts and threads, you sound like a member of the most privileged class of Americans of all time: A white, male, babyboomer.

Am I wrong?

No, on the front end of the Boomer era started in 1946 through 1964 I do believe, paid for my own education, retired, more of a libertarian than anything else, grey means nothing to me, only see things in black and white. You are incorrect about the privileged class, us in this category were children of the greatest society, hard working parents who changed the course of history by defending freedom throughout the world. They handed their work ethics down to their children. It worked for me and I handed the same ethics down to my child, it worked.
Now we probably don't have much in common except we have enjoyed a great time of flying sailplanes. I hope that you are as generous as me and give something back to the sport, I have! Bob