Old May 11th 05, 10:55 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Happy Dog" wrote in message
news

My mention of control zones was an insignificant error and I corrected it
in two subsequent posts. It still would have been an error regardless of
whether I identified my location with a giant flag on every post.

Not true. You wrote; "Correct, unless otherwise indicated. Some control
zones require Mode C." In context that statement is incorrect, but if you
had written, "In Canada some control zones require Mode C." it would have
been fine.

Your suggestion that non-US posters identify themselves when posting is
still
moronic.

It's the proper thing to do.

What difference would it make if every person posting from
Canada identified themselves in every post?

It may prevent them from appearing to be stupid.

It would make much more sense
to have morons and assholes identify themselves in every post.

You can do that as well if you like.