Old February 18th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Volt / Ammeter ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!

I used to be known as "amprobe".... "probe" to my friends...

Probe

Morgans wrote:
"John Ammeter" wrote

Please, either change the subject title or quit this thread...

So you have changed your name at some time, and wanted to keep it, like some
girls that get married? You went from Volt to Ammeter? You could have just
dropped the " / " from the name change, so it didn't look like
"Volt/Ammeter." That really is a silly name, I think.

Could you not have gone to something a little further away from the
electrical world for the new name, like aardvark, or something?

You know, my old computer that I used when I first started reading this
group had terrible resolution. For a while, I thought you name was
ant-eater, or something.

Really, you have to be less paranoid. Just go by Ammeter, from now on, and
drop the Volt. That way, you won't think that everyone is out to get you.

They really are, though. g

Bwwaaahhaahaahaa!!!