Old April 2nd 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
tom418

Default well, that was interesting

I've had my canopy cover demolish my ADF Sense antenna. D&D came to the
rescuse with a Stainless one (~35 bucks around 10 yrs ago.)
"Bob Noel" wrote in message
Today I went over to the plane to put the new tailcone in the plane

(awaiting
installation), and see the strange wire dangling from the tail. Turns out

that
the ADF wire had broken. I'm guessing that the plane cover and gusty

winds
finally wore out the wire.

And, no, I'm not ready to drop multiple AMUs replacing the ADF with GPS.

--
Bob Noel
(gave up looking for a particular sig the lawyer will hate)