Old July 15th 04, 09:00 PM
Fred the Red Shirt

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message link.net...
"WalterM140" wrote in message

Bush is a miserable failure. We are less safe now than we were on 9/11.

But now we have almost 900 KIA and nothing to show for it.

No one -- certainly no one who served in the military -- could think that

the
reasons Bush 43 has given -- shutting down the torture chambers, bringing
'freedom' to Iraq, and the rest, could possibly be worth 900 KIA

Informed, intelligent people understand the reasons for the war on terror.
It is unlikely you ever served in the military.

We were discussing the war with Iraq. Let's not change that subject, eh?

--

FF