Old August 12th 04, 10:03 PM
Blueskies

Seems pretty funny; hook a cell up to a wire so it will work...Any such thing as a wireless repeater for those babies?

--
Dan D.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

..
"Jim Carriere" wrote in message ...
Fitzair4 wrote:
CELL PHONE ANTENNAS//??????

Some of use have a office in our metal hangers. Using a cell phone is not
always the best to Rec/Transmit.
Anone know of what size and type of antennas to put on the roofs of our hangers
for the Cell phones?
A good article, for Jim to write for the "Aero Lectrics" Magazine information
story.

Larry, look around in marine supply shops. Boaters sometimes use aux
antennas for cellphones, with and without boosters. I remember
reading this on one of the cellular newsgroups. Once you find what
you're looking for, I suppose you can find it cheaper on Ebay.

And, uh, did you mean "hangar?" Sorry, couldn't resist.