Old June 19th 14, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New ClearNav CNv Vario LCD Display

Hi,

I have added details and pricing on the new ClearNav CNv Variometer LCD
display to my web site. I have the displays in stock now. They can be used
in addition to, or instead of the original CNv vario display with mechanical
pointer.

Customers who already fly with a CNv variometer get a discount of $125 if
they purchase the new display during June of 2014.

Details on the new Display
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/clearnav.htm#CNi-0625
Details on a complete variometer system with the new display:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/clearnav.htm#CNi-062x

I have the new displays in stock and have been playing with one tonight.
I'm very impressed with the extremely sharp, high-resolution and relatively
large display. It is very easy to read.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, inc.