Old January 7th 16, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default DG quality?

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 1:34:21 PM UTC-8, wrote:
I know this is somewhat subjective. Factory support agreements, etc. aside, has anyone noticed any difference in the quality of newer DG production models compared to SH and Schleicher? Thanks

I read somewhere they keep epoxy samples for every sailplane product they ever made as an effort in quality assurance. General composite work seems to be their forte as they apply it in a diversified fashion(velocopter for example). SH and Schleicher of course remaining focused on sailplanes. my 2 cents all high quality.