Old July 9th 03, 02:02 AM
Mike Long

Personally, I'm giving up on them. When they are fixed, I'll sell them
but I guess I'd better give an MBG

Mike

Sydney Hoeltzli wrote in message ...
Sydney Hoeltzli wrote:

Sniffer traced to 30-3G battery box, which had been left
lying across the yoke.

Batteries were almost too hot to touch. Hot enough to
have melted the plastic of the battery box. Holy S***.

Lightspeed is sending replacement UPS red. But. This is
a known (though infrequent) problem. Caveat Lightspeed
User; don't leave your **** battery box lying on anything
expensive or any plastic part of the plane it would be a
PITA to replace.

Just a follow-up: to Lightspeed's credit, having called
them after 4 pm yesterday, I already have the replacement
headset in hand before 10 am today.

So they definately try to make good when there's a problem.

I just wish they built a headset with fewer problems!!!!

Cheers,
Sydney