Old March 8th 04, 04:17 PM
Doug Rinks

Jeff-

Perhaps the other aircraft was VFR? If it was, the controller is under
no obligation to separate you. Their job is to separate IFR from IFR
aircraft, and on a "time available" basis separate IFR from VFR, and
VFR from VFR. To me it sounds like the controller did everything
right, and you did (most) everything wrong.

I urge you to look back on Jeff's posts... everytime it is a problem
that he encountered that was SOMEONE ELSES fault. The guy can clearly
do no wrong.

Doug

Jeff wrote in message ...
ya he was so busy he almost let someone fly into me.