Old February 12th 04, 05:31 AM
B2431

From: "Kevin Brooks"

"B2431" wrote in message
From:
(Grantland)
Date: 2/11/2004 1:18 PM Central Standard Time
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

Kerry will make a wonderful 2-term President; never again will the

corrupt
Repugnikong filth be trusted with power. Never, ever. Enjoy.

John Kerry's only advantage is that the American People do not know who

he is. That advantage is about to evaporate.

American People = boomer Hippy generation + every-minority-under- the-sun,
not the tight-assed Religious fanatics/insane, rotten war-mongers.

Kerry is a war hero, but that's ok. Bye bye, filth. Bye bye.
Forever.

Grantland

Have you ever had a mature discussion with an adult? Based on your

postings I
seriously doubt it.

Dan, think man, think! You just asked him if he had ever had a mature
discussion with an *adult*, in relation to his comments to the
*tarvernaut*?! Obviously you are suffering from sleep deprivation...

(And I completely understand the thrust of your comment vis a vis the
poster's demonstrated lack of maturity--which is why I killfiled him about
the same time I did so with the tarvernaut)

Brooks

Actually grantland is relatively new to me. He seems to be tarver's
intellectual equal and equally ill mannered so I was wondering if they were one
and they same.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired