Old June 29th 04, 02:56 PM
Richard Lamb

Sorry dude, I wasn't refering to the release itself.
Just the problems associated with _getting_ there.

I'll refer you to Pacman's post (and conclusions) with the
gentle reminder that he _does_ know what he's talking about
as opposed to my questionable speculation).

Also, Keith gave us some first hand info on what is actually
involved in tow ops - something I've never even tried to do.

PAWKI is a mean and evil term that stands for "Physics as we know it".

Please don't be too upset with the 'ain't gonna work' mentality
you find here. The guys on this group are a different kind of
dreamer. Fantasy, with a hard dose of reality blended in.

You have to expect that attitude from people who actually BUILD
and FLY their own dreams.

I once heard it said that we don't really build airplanes.
We build bridges - between dreams and reality.

Well, I gotta go clean up my messy shop now.

Later.

Richard