Old July 14th 04, 04:40 AM

A Wild A**ed Guess says, uh, oh, um, let's say $100-300 tops, on a good
day.

A possible aid in this sort of thing is EBay. Go check the current AND
completed auctions. I believe I've seen a couple of these things go by
in the last few months.

I just did a Google search for "pacer ifr simulator" and some similar
keywords and came up with zilch (but lots of Tri-Pacer airplane links).
So I believe that the resale value is pretty low.

IFR simulator technology has come a looooong way since 1976. An analogy
that comes to mind is an old crank-style radio with the Boobie Bells
(saw this on an antique site recently - it's not my terminology!) from
the early 20th century as compared to a cellular telephone running
PalmOS.

You get the idea 8^) .

Good luck,

dB.

On 13 Jul 2004 14:02:55 -0700, (M Bedoian) wrote:

Dave

Thanks for the answer...not thinking of buying one...I'm actually
trying to find the value for the probate court, it is part of a
recently deceased relative's estate. Any dollar figure might be
helpful.

Thanks again

Martin

wrote in message . ..
Not very much.

Is this the one with the cassette tape method of downloading data?

Methinks you'd be better with *any* current PC-based sim, some decent
avionics hardware (e.g. GoFlight) for radio/heading bug/OBS control,
and a good yoke or joystick - if IFR practice is what you're after.

I see this kind of stuff come up on EBay all the time and most of it is,
IMO, junk. For one thing, none of it can model modern systems such as
GPS.

Just my .02 of course.

Dave Blevins

On 10 Jul 2004 16:52:34 -0700,
(M Bedoian) wrote:

Does anyone know what the worth of the following might be:

1976 Pacer Systems Mk II Delta IFR trainer

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Martin