Old July 21st 05, 04:36 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

I'm assuming that you are based in the USA (please mention that in future
posts since this is an international group).

Below is the US repair shop recommended by Dittel.
Peninsula Avionics, Inc.
Mr. Nick Popovski
14229 SW 127th Street
Miami, FL 33186
phone: 305-238-6550
Fax: 305-238-7819

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

wrote in message
ups.com...

Can someone recommend a repair shop for a Dittel radio? I have sent my
Dittel 720 B out to a repair shop that is advertised in Soaring Mag.
however I can't get them to return my call. I have tried for over a
month to get information about the status of my repair. Only to get
"the guy who is fixing your radio is out right now, I'll have him call
you back" To date I have not recieved a call back! HELP!!